Are you ready? It is happening! Discover the newest products from the PerkinElmer reagent portfolio launch.
PerkinElmer’s teams work diligently every day to develop new products in order to provide additional therapeutic targets and contribute to major advances in understanding human biology. After several months of research and scientific expertise, we are pleased to announce the July launch of new products!
Using the HTRF® technology
The HTRF Oncology portfolio is enriched with several products :
- Mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein (MLKL): Phospho MLKL(Ser358) and Total MLKL
- cIAP1 BIR2 Binding Kit and cIAP1 BIR3 Binding Kit), also used in neurosciences and autoimmunity
- Murine double minute 2 (MDM2): MDM2 binding kit, also used in neurosciences and autoimmunity
The HTRF Neuroscience portfolio is enriched with several products:
The HTRF GPCR and Inflammation portfolios are enriched with five new products:
Using the AlphaLISA® technology
The AlphaLISA Oncology portfolio is enriched with several KRAS kits.
The AlphaLISA Neurosciences portfolio is enriched with one new kit.
Using the AlphaLISA® SureFire® Ultra™ technology
The AlphaLISA SureFire Ultra Oncology portfolio is enriched with several assays:
- Histone H3: Phospho Histone H3(Ser10-Thr11) and Total Histone H3
- ß-Catenin: Phospho ß-Catenin(Ser37) / Phospho ß-Catenin(Thr41-Ser45) / Phospho ß-Catenin(Ser675) and Total ß-Catenin, also used in neurosciences
- ATG16L1: Phospho ATG16L1(Ser278) and Total ATG16L1, also used in neurosciences and cardiology
- SLP76 (mouse): Phospho SLP76(Ser376) and Total SLP76, also used in immuno-oncology and autoimmunity
The AlphaLISA SureFire Ultra Neuroscience portfolio is enriched with two new kits:
For all the Alpha® products, please contact your local representatives or visit www.perkinelmer.com